with Allan Koltin, Koltin Consulting Group
The Intersection of Marketing and HR for Accounting Firms
Mergers, Acquisitions and Private Equity in Strategic Planning -w- Allan Koltin, Koltin Consulting Group
● M&A has been big in the accounting profession for decades. How is it changing today? What do you think we’ll see in 2023?
● We’ve seen private equity enter the industry in a big way. Why is this? And do you see it slowing down? Why might a firm want to consider PE?
● We also saw E&Y agree to a breakup – separating the advisory and compliance side of the company. For firms that are separating the two, what is the reasoning? What are the pros to doing this? The cons?
● As we look at strategic planning, how should these trends be addressed?
● There are many firms out there who think these trends don’t impact them. What would you say to them?