The AAM Rookie of the year recognizes an up-and-comer in the accounting marketing profession with three or fewer years of experience in the industry. To be considered for the award, an AAM member must be nominated by an AAM member, their firms or anyone in the industry. Self-nominations are also accepted. Selected by the AAM Hall of Fame, the Rookie is honored at AAM’s annual Summit.
Nominations for the 2024 AAM Rookie of the Year Award are open until March 5!
- Nominee will have no more than five years in total work experience
- Nominee will have no more than three years accounting marketing experience
- Nominee must be a current AAM member
- Performance in their role
- Impact of work on the firm
- Involvement within AAM and the accounting profession
- Involvement within their local community