The AAM Rookie of the year recognizes an up-and-comer in the accounting marketing profession with three or fewer years of experience in the industry. To be considered for the award, an AAM member must be nominated by an AAM member, their firms or anyone in the industry. Self-nominations are also accepted. Selected by the AAM Hall of Fame, the Rookie is honored at AAM’s annual Summit.
What are the requirements?
- Candidates will have no more than five years in total work experience
- Candidates will have no more than three years accounting marketing experience by December 31 of the year prior to the award
- A current AAM member
What are the judging criteria?
- Performance in their role
- Impact of work on the firm
- Involvement within AAM and the accounting profession
- Involvement within their local community
The Hall of Fame will have discretion in determining the outcome of the award in the case of extenuating circumstances.