AAM Rookie of the Year
The AAM Rookie of the year recognizes an up-and-comer in the accounting marketing profession with three or fewer years of experience in the industry. To be considered for the award, an AAM member must be nominated by an AAM member, their firms or anyone in the industry. Self-nominations are also accepted. Selected by the AAM Hall of Fame, the Rookie is honored at AAM’s annual Summit.
What are the nominee requirements?
- Nominee will have no more than five years in total work experience
- Nominee will have no more than three years accounting marketing experience
- Nominee must be a current AAM member
What are the judging criteria?
- Performance in their role
- Impact of work on the firm
- Involvement within AAM and the accounting profession
- Involvement within their local community
You do not need to be an AAM member to nominate a candidate, but your nominee must be a member. Nominees will be contacted to submit a nominee form describing their contributions to their firm and involvement with AAM and the Accounting Marketing industry after nominations close.
AAM Headquarters will review all applications and verify the nominee’s experience. If the nominee is not currently a member of AAM, they will be invited to join in order to have their nomination considered.