Association for Accounting Marketing Announces New Board Members
July 5, 2022 | Lexington, KY – Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM), the leading association committed to providing educational opportunities and career development for growth professionals in the accounting and advisory profession, announces the appointment of four new members to its Board of Directors.
The four elected, first-term Board members-at-large include:
- Ralph MacNamara, Principal – Business Development at Kaufman Rossin
- Brunella Reid, Director of Marketing at Moore Colson CPAs and Advisors
- Gabe Tevrizian, Director of Marketing at REDW
- Mary Yanocha, Chief Marketing Officer at Global Tax Management
The organization’s Board of Directors is led by President Nicole Sterling, Director of Marketing and Communications at RSW Accounting + Consulting. Katie Cohodes, Marketing Manager at Armanino LLP, is the Board’s Immediate Past President, and Courtney Kiss, Chief Marketing Officer at Johnson Lambert LLP, serves as the Board’s current President-Elect. The remaining members of the Board include:
- Nicola Fleming, Director of Marketing at Perkins & Co (Vice President)
- Crystal Mapp, Marketing Account Manager at Wipfli (Secretary)
- Ed Warren, SIAP Partner Development Manager at Sage Intacct (Treasurer)
- Jennifer Cantero, Director of the Sensiba Center for Sustainability at Sensiba San Filippo (Member-at-Large)
- Greg Cole, Chief Marketing Officer at FORVIS (Member-at-Large)
- Cheryl Foster, Managing Director, Marketing & Practice Growth at HCVT (Member-at-Large)
- Jessica Hekmatjah, Chief Marketing Officer at BPM LLP (Member-at-Large)
- Laura Metz, Manager, Demand Generation at Armanino LLP (Member-at-Large)
- Christian Moises, Digital Marketing Advisor at Inovautus Consulting (Member-at-Large)
- Randy Mowat, Partner, Senior Vice President of Marketing at MNP LLP (Member-at-Large)
- Chris O’Day, Director of Marketing at LGA LLP (Member-at-Large)
As the governing body of AAM, the Board of Directors is responsible for guiding the strategic direction of the organization. Specifically, the leaders are committed to the career development of its members and elevating the accounting and advisory profession through thought leadership, education, resources and community.
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is an international association and one-of-a-kind network of marketing, business development and growth strategists. The association was formed in 1989 to provide education, community and resources for marketers, business developers, CPAs, firm administrators and businesses that serve the accounting and advisory profession. Learn more about AAM at www.accountingmarketing.org.