Eide Bailly, LLP –
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm’s decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Regional Marketing Coordinator might include the following:
- Serve as marketing coordinator for various offices and oversee each office’s marketing activities and needs.
- Coordinate office events and sponsorships, including the registrations, materials, campaign creation, on-site set up, and post-event follow-up.
- Order and oversee the marketing collateral and promotional items for offices.
- Assist Regional Marketing Manager with marketing plan, and marketing budget items, including tracking/reconciling expenses and submitting invoices.
- Work with Business Development Directors to execute marketing initiatives and support goals of the office.
- Serve as office contact for local community organizations, industry associations and nonprofits.
- Prepare and present marketing updates at office meetings.
- Act as a liaison between the local office and the marketing/communications staff, through requesting of marketing materials, invitations, advertisements, etc.
- Work alongside the Partner in Charge and Regional Marketing Manager to make decisions regarding sponsorships, advertisements and to develop the overall marketing plan of the market, while keeping the budget in mind.
- Work with partners and managers to schedule and participate in events, speaking engagements and networking opportunities.
Who You Are
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- You have marketing communications and business development experience in a marketing or administrative role.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong attention to detail and an in-depth knowledge and application of English grammar and the ability to edit/proofread written materials including proposals, presentations and related documents.