Carr, Riggs & Ingram – Remote or Nashville, TN/Hybrid
At CRI your career path is just that—yours. We are strong believers in the notion that your career should adapt to and integrate into your life and not the other way around. We invite you to explore our opportunities and learn how CRI can help you reinvent your career path and shape your future.
As the Marketing Specialist on CRI’s Corporate Marketing Team, you will report to the CRI Corporate Marketing Manager to develop and support local office marketing efforts around the firm. This position works as liaison with local office contacts to execute marketing initiatives and needs strategically designed to promote that office/market. Project management is the foundation of this position, and at the core of everything this team does for the firm. An ideal candidate will be creative, persistent, detail oriented, and deadline driven team member who can provide excellent “client service” to our internal audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, marketing, business, accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Previous experience implementing strategic business plans
- Previous WordPress experience preferred
- Experience with Asana or similar project management software preferred
- Previous professional service firm or related profession writing or marketing experience
- Experience with creating and developing a new role with a team preferred
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities Requirements
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and eager to grow in a new position
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365
- General or technical knowledge of the accounting, financial, or professional services firm field preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment with multiple competing priorities
- Team player responsible for timely responses via email, Microsoft Teams, and/or phone
- Capacity to quickly learn and evolve
- Resourceful, with an ability to think quickly and put an idea into action
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Facilitate planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation for all local office responsibilities
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for relevant and/or assigned initiatives
- Assist other team members during peak periods of conferences/travel, new resource rollouts, major campaigns, or other marketing initiatives to ensure that deadlines are met
- Work alongside outsourced vendors in pursuit of marketing endeavors
- Deliver excellent client service to our internal SMEs, partners, etc.
CRI unites your professional passions with your individual personal pursuits. CRI works together to build an empowered workplace for every person that steps foot through the door. At CRI, #EverybodyCounts
Going beyond traditional accounting, CRI boasts many specialized service offerings, as well as our CRI Family of Companies portfolio, which collectively work together to help individuals and organizations across a broad range of industries reach their goals. To learn more about the industries we serve, our service offerings, and other opportunities, please visit us at www.cricpa.com.