Marketing Communications & Event Coordinator
Keiter – Glen Allen, VA
Do you want to take your marketing career to the next level? Enjoy planning and promoting events? Do you find value in applying your creativity to help drive revenue growth through integrated marketing tactics?
Our growing Marketing team is seeking you.
Keiter CPAs, a Richmond accounting and consulting services firm, is seeking a team member for our Firm’s creative and client service focused Marketing team. We’re looking for a self-starter with event planning and marketing skills to support our Firm’s events and marketing communication initiatives.
As our Marketing Communications & Events Coordinator, you will collaborate with individuals and teams across multiple departments to deliver clear, branded messages. You will generate compelling branded content that supports our firm’s business development efforts, including CPE events, industry and service line marketing content, team resumes, and requests for proposals.
- A team of professionals that are focused on innovation, collaboration, relationships, and accountability
- Opportunities to build rewarding consultative relationships with internal clients
- Flexible work environment to support your unique professional and personal needs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Career development opportunities
- Community involvement opportunities
- Fun work environment that provides activities for stress relief and team building
- Generous paid time off and benefits package
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Up to 3 years marketing, communications, or event planning experience
- A passion for researching best practices and collaborating with a team to determine project planning
- An eagerness to plan, promote, and manage events
- A strong grasp of writing content with a focus on the audience
- Interest in CRM database management and reporting
- Willingness to assist with administrative tasks of the department
- Attention to detail while also operating in an agile and nimble environment
- The ability to own a project and see it to the finish line with minimal supervision
- An inclusive and professional demeanor that supports our Firm values
- Business acumen and the ability to maintain confidentiality
You might also have:
- Branding and design experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, and HubSpot
- Accounting or professional services marketing experience
- Database management experience
Bachelors or better in Communication or related field.