Marketing Account Manager (Region)
BPM LLP – Remote
|Hire Reason||New Role||Supervisor Title:||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Date Created/Revised:||February 2023||Full-Time | Part-Time||Regular – Full-time|
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more. B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives. While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Summary: State the primary purpose of this position in a few paragraphs. Note this information will be used to create the job posting.
BPM is looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join its fast-paced Marketing & Corporate Development team. Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Business Development Officer and Regional Partners in Charge, the Marketing Account Manager (Region) will plan, organize, and implement marketing and business development activities that support the global growth of the Firm, specifically in key geo markets.
The Marketing Account Manager oversees strategy, planning, and execution for integrated marketing and communications campaigns that support BPM’s geographic footprint. Responsibilities include supporting initiatives that align with the groups’ marketing and business development plans; execution of client relationship-building activities; tracking and reporting on business development activities; and supporting effective thought leadership campaigns. This role will also have a unique opportunity to also support the Firm’s vast growing virtual region.
The ideal candidate is a marketing professional — who is results driven and has experience in professional services marketing — with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrixed organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES: In order of importance, list the main duties and functions of this position with the anticipated approximate percentage of time devoted to each such function or duty.
- Work with Regional Partners in Charge to develop marketing strategies and plans that support the growth of the Firm. Determine the most effective approach for planning and executing each unique marketing program or situation.
- Work collaboratively with industry and service marketing leaders to ensure growth initiatives are integrated and aligned.
- Translate business strategies and market insights into results-focused marketing tactics by proactively proposing ideas, concepts and programs that will contribute to meeting strategic objectives.
- Work closely with Regional Partners in Charge to refine their messaging and position them for growth.
- Manage the development and execution of integrated marketing tactics based on thorough analysis and a clear understanding of expected outcomes. Lead timely marketing campaigns for various specialty groups, from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation.
- Work closely with the members of the marketing team to accomplish PR, demand generation, research and market intelligence needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing programs.
- Provide results of and feedback on marketing plans to improve overall performance and drive accountability towards agreed-upon goals and objectives.
- Work closely with appropriate business development team members to integrate their efforts with the marketing programs.
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer and executive team members to expand and identify new geo markets.
Requirements/Qualifications: Briefly describe the educational background, licenses, certifications, job-related experience, knowledge, skills, or abilities necessary to perform the job and preferred relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a role that emphasizes strategic growth, including (but not limited to): business development, management consulting, Top 4 accounting firm.
- Organized, self-directed and able to manage multiple projects in a matrixed, fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to effect change and motivate a diverse group of partners. Must possess initiative, resourcefulness, be accurate and persistent. Must be able to establish a high level of credibility with his/her clients.
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner.
- Impeccable attention to detail; strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Maintains professionalism and a “can-do-attitude” in the execution of all project-related assignments and evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas to life.
- Builds trust and sets other team members up for success.
Physical Demands And Work Environment: Briefly describe the physical demands (walking, sitting, standing, etc.) necessary to perform the essential functions of the position as well as the environment that the position operates in.
- General office assignments-(typing), manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, and other office equipment which lends itself to repetitive motion
- Travel to events/office sites as requested
- Sitting in a stationary position for several hours within the day
- Ability to work remotely or a combination of a remote/in-office arrangement (hybrid approach)
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature & level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, functions, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified. BPM LLP reserves the right to modify or deviate from the duties, functions, responsibilities, and skills required of employees in this job and nothing herein shall restrict BPM LLP management’s right to assign or reassign tasks, duties, or responsibilities to this job at any time. Please Note: When completed, the Job Description may extend to more than two pages.