Sykes & Company, P.A. – Edenton, NC
Part-Time Content Marketing Coordinator
You are the right fit for a part-time position at Sykes & Company, P.A., if you are passionate about providing quality service and collaborative content. Become a member of our highly valued team serving a niche industry. This role offers great opportunities for career advancement.
Key characteristics of an ideal team member include:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Growth mindset towards change and improvement
- Proactive customer service
- Keen attention to detail
The Content Marketing Coordinator will work with the marketing committee on a variety of marketing content to promote various topics. Duties will include managing and editing the Bottom Line podcast, assisting in the creation of video content and organizing a virtual community for clients.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing content calendar and managing all content, including live digital events
- Editing and publishing podcast episodes and videos
- Coordinating new campaign requests, following the workflow process for reviews and approvals
- Creating and maintaining the firm’s social media presence
- Assisting in the creation of a virtual community of content resources for clients
- Coordinating and managing appropriate resources/tools for content creation
- Ensuring content created is accurate and error-free, including but not limited to hyperlinks, spelling, grammar and image formats
- Coordinating with outsourced service providers including graphic designers, web developers, public relations, writers, etc.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
This job operates as a remote position.
Position Type: This is a part-time position.
Marketing Coordinator Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A bachelor’s degree (marketing and communications preferred)
- Knowledge or experience within the accounting marketing or professional services marketing industry (preferred, but not required)
- Two or more years of related job experience (strongly preferred)
- Exceptional project management and communications skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing copy for marketing promotions
- Demonstrated experience with social media (HootSuite, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines
More about Sykes & Company, P.A.
Sykes & Company, P.A., is a pharmacy advisory firm with resources for owners at all phases of their business across the U.S. Our culture centers on teamwork, responsiveness, empathy, and relationships. Our focus on meaningful relationships allows our clients to trust our work and rely on our advisory and industry insights to meet and exceed industry benchmarks. Our teams work closely to provide quality and timely bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, tax planning and tax compliance services for our clients.
You can apply by sending your resume to Dawn Wagenaar at email@example.com.