Inovautus – Remote
Do you thrive in a high paced environment with lots of variety? Are you organized and detail oriented? Do you have a passion for helping and supporting others? If so, we want to talk to you. Inovautus Consulting is hiring an Advisor. This role works with personnel across the organization and is responsible for consistent and effective communication, tracking of marketing results and the development and execution of marketing communication and sales activities. In addition to these responsibilities, the Advisor will interface with clients and consultants to provide valuable day to day support.
Inovautus Consulting helps public accounting firms to grow – faster and in the right direction. We develop marketing and sales strategies, implement marketing plans, evaluate marketing efforts, perform strategic digital marketing, deliver streamlined social media services … and more. Our company is completely virtual. We have team members across the US. We offer both full-time and part-time options and flexible work arrangements.
- Develops and performs email marketing, blogging, webinars and more.
- Implements and monitors marketing automation
- Develops and manages contact segmentation strategies
- Assists in the development of digital marketing campaigns
- Maintains content calendars
- Performs website updates
- Coordinates and reviews digital analytics
- Contributes to SEO efforts
- Conducts market research
- Develops and runs social media strategy, execution and growth
- Writes event and presentation descriptions, communications for campaigns and other marketing copy.
- Writes blogs and articles
Qualifications and Education Requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or public relations
- Minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing, preferably professional services
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of digital marketing, social media, and web analytics
- Must display strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Email marketing
- Social media management softwares
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- This position is an employee position with the following benefits: Unlimited PTO, 13 Paid Holidays, 401K, and a stipend for your internet.
- We will provide the necessary technology (Laptop, Software, etc.) equipment needed.
- You must have childcare while working and have a quiet area to work without interruptions.