AAM Announces the Category Winners of the 2023 Marketing Achievement Awards
May 9, 2023 (Lexington, Ky) – Twenty-three awards for marketing achievement were presented to accounting marketers on May 8 at the Association for Accounting Marketing’s (AAM) annual Summit. AAM’s Marketing Achievement Awards feature awards in multiple categories, including advertising, branding, business development initiative, collateral and content marketing, events, marketing and PR campaigns, video and multimedia, website, corporate social responsibility and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Expert category judges, including professionals in marketing, advertising, communications and professional services, reviewed and judged 73 entries. Winning entries were recognized for the accomplishment of a specific goal or objective, executing a project strategically, and measurable results.
The categories and winners are as follows:
- Digital Advertising, FORVIS
- Print Campaign, GHJ
- Integrated Branding Programs: Budget above $100,000, Honkamp, P.C.
- Logo: New or Refreshed, Herbein + Company, Inc.
Business Development Initiative
- Customized Sales Initiative or Approach, Whitley Penn LLP
Collateral and Content Marketing
- Brochures, Mazars
- Publications and Newsletters, Segal GCSE LLP
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Internal or External Program or Initiative, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Budget below $9,999, Mowery & Schoenfeld
- Budget between $10,000 & $24,999, Baker Tilly LLP
- Budget above $25,000, Louis Plung & Company
Marketing and PR Campaigns
- Direct Marketing Campaign, Keiter
- Integrated Marketing Campaign, Rehmann
- Integrated Media Relations/PR Campaign, Rehmann
- Internal Communications, FORVIS
- Nurture/Lead Generation Campaign, Rehmann
- Recruiting Campaign, Cohen & Company
Video and Multimedia
- Budget below $9,999, Clayton & McKervey
- Budget above $10,000, Rehmann
We AAM to Serve
- Medium Firm (100-499 employees), Mowery & Schoenfeld
- Large Firm (500+ employees), FORVIS
- Budget below $34,999, Herbein + Company
- Budget above $35,000, Adams Brown
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is an international association and one-of-a-kind network of marketing, business development and growth strategists. The association was formed in 1989 to advance the careers of growth professionals in the accounting profession through professional development, community and leading-edge resources. Learn more about AAM at www.accountingmarketing.org.